Friday, January 9, 2009

One last try

So I've blogged in fits and starts in the past. It's never become part of my daily routine because I never know what to write about.

I originally started a blog to track my marathon training. Once that was done, the blog was done.

I'm making just one more effort at this blogging thing. I've no clue what I am going to write about...thinking about it is already making me tense.

I envy those bloggers that write every single day. The ones that always have something to ramble about,,words flowing endlessly.

I am looking forward to keeping this thing current. A little inspiration is all I need.

5 comments:

  1. welcome back to blogdom! good luck. I look forward to your bits of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's hard - sometimes I go for a month or two. This year I am trying to write once a week.
    My inspirations???...
    my crazy job
    movies I see
    feeling sorry for myself at times
    faith & hope... or not
    getting annoyed or upset at my lover...
    (obviously not cool - but she doesn't go on the computer..)
    Of course Im SURE you never get upset at the wonderful Val! (hehehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Glad you're giving it another go :)

    I am not the most regular blogger, but I have my spurts. For me it's a bit therapeutic, and always fun to go back into the archives and read the old entries!

    I've subscribed to your feed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and the ideas Kmae! You certainly have great material, especially your job. I need all the help I can get. Me, upset at Val,,,,never..LOL

    Jess, thanks for checking in and subscribing! I consider you pretty regular. I'll fill up some white space with bowling rants. I've already something from last night I can go off on!

    ReplyDelete